You can find inspiration for white cat names in many different places.
Their beautiful white fur is gorgeous for starters and gives these cats a sweet, pure feel. Unlike black cats, white cats are considered more innocent and angelic, although their owners may tell a different story.
If you are lucky enough to get a white cat, giving this bundle of fur a white-inspired name is a wonderful idea. We searched high and low and have an extensive assortment of white cat names below!
White Cat Names Inspired by Nature, Weather & the Seasons
- Blizzard – A blur of white, just like your cat.
- Winter – This season is correlated with white snow and makes a cool name.
- Frosty – A cute name that pairs perfectly with a white cat.
- Ice – (or Icicle) Cool and cute at the same time.
- Snowball – A classic name for white cats.
- Snowflake – (or Snowy) a great winter weather name.
- January – Named after the super cold, often snowy month.
- Sky – At times the sky is clear and pale in color.
- Luna – A trendy name that is perfect if your cat has a bit of a silver-ish tint.
- Lunar – Another good name for a silver-ish tint.
- Cloud – Another white fluffy thing.
- Nimbus – Like the white rain cloud.
- Alaska – This state is known for its snowy white terrain.
- Everest – Mount Everest, the Earth’s highest point, is recognized for its white-capped mountain top.
- Misty – Mist is often white and flowing.
- Polar – Like those adorable white polar bears.
- Avalanche – action-packed snow name.
- Nimbus – like a fluffy white cloud.
- Chilly – cute sounding name for the cold.
- Jack Frost – Wintery & proper sounding name.
- Snow White – Well known character and wintery name.
White Cat Named Based on Religion and Faith
- Angel – Your cat is a little cherub, so why not name him/her Angel?
- Faith – White often corresponds with religious terms, like Faith.
- Hope – Or Hope.
- Dove – Like the sweet white bird.
- Love – A pure, beautiful emotion.
- Harmony – Another beautiful, graceful name.
Funny White Cat Names
- Al Bino – We can’t stop laughing about this funny play on albino.
- Powder – Like powder sugar or baby powder. Or the ’90s movie about a bald albino.
- Cotton – White and fluffy. Sounds like your furbaby.
- Chalky – We bet no one else will have this silly white cat name.
- Q-Tip – Hehe, this name is silly and fun.
- Flakey – Funny and kinda cute.
- Domino – For the game with white tiles. If your cat has a black nose, it’s absolutely perfect!
- Talcum – A white clay mineral. Science geeks will love you if you pick this name.
- Tic Tac – For the Freshmint flavor.
- Yeti – Like the big white creature found in the woods.
- Whitey – A fun play on your cat’s color!
- Charmin – Like the toilet paper. You’ll take some teasing if you pick this name, but it’s so worth it.
- Alabaster – This white mineral also makes a fun cat name.
- Marilyn Meow – Another beauty with white-ish locks.
- Vanilla Ice – The 90’s rapper.
‘White’ in Other Languages
- Bianco – Italian – Male
- Bianca – Italian – Female
- Blanco – Spanish – Male
- Blanca – Spanish – Female
- Wit – Dutch
- Blanc – French
- Weiß – German
- Finn – Irish – Male
- Fionn – Irish – Female
- Shiro – Japanese
- Zima – Winter in Russian
Halloween White Cat Names
- Ghost – A great option for Halloween lovers.
- Bones – Perfect if you have a cat who thinks he’s a dog.
- Casper – Named after the friendly ghost.
- Buffy – Like the vampire slayer.
- Boo – How cute is this name? It still implies Halloween without being so literal.
- Spooky – Or you can go full force into the scary factor.
White Cat Names Based on Food & Drinks
- Sugar – White and super sweet. Sound familiar?
- Egg – (or Eggy) How funny is this?
- Rice – Hey, rice is white, too.
- Coconut – If you have wanderlust for somewhere tropical, this is a fun name to consider.
- Milky – A playful, fun name based on the white drink.
- Marshmallow – Marshmallows are white and fluffy, like your kitten.
- Noodles – Another common white food.
- Vanilla – Whoever said vanilla was boring is seriously delusional.
- Cream – Beautiful and cool all at the same time.
- Salty – (or Salt) A unique name for your white furball.
- Peppermint – Delicious wintery candies.
- Bailey – Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- Brie – Delicious creamy cheese.
- China – The white dish ware.
White Flowers Perfect for White Cat Names
- Jasmine – Named after the white, beautiful plant.
- Lily – Like the cute white flower.
- Gardenia – If you like the flower idea but want something a little more unique, Gardenia is a fun choice.
- Magnolia – Or Magnolia.
- Oleander – This name is gorgeous and unique.
- Daisy – Super cute, simple name!
White Cat Names Inspired by Precious Stones
- Diamond – Shine bright like a diamond!
- Ivory – Such a cool, unique name that fits your cat’s coloring.
- Crystal – Crystal is shiny and white-ish, making a perfect white cat name.
- Pearl – White and beautiful, just like your cat. Love this name!
- Opal – This beautiful, iridescent substance is often white in color.
Fancy White Cat Names
- King – After all, your cat is the king of your house.
- Queen – Or maybe the queen of your house?
- Lux – Short for luxury. Ah, yes.
- Royal – Your cat acts like royalty, so why not call it out.
- Ritsy – Or go with a cute name like Ritsy.
- Prince – If King or Queen isn’t your style, try out Prince.
- Princess – or Princess
- Duke – Or more nobility from Duke.
- Duchess – or Duchess.
- Elsa – The white princess.
If you’re not sold on one of these white cat names, check out our online cat name generator to find other options—sort by your preferred style or your hobbies and interests. You’re sure to find the perfect cat name!
Here are some other good sources for names: